Get instant insight into you personal air pollution exposure with Flow, a companion to explain what’s in you air, anywhere!
Major update adds the first street-level pollution maps in a few cities and new ways to work with your data—in app and out!
“A map is the greatest of all epic poems. Its lines and colors show the realization of great dreams.”
― Gilbert H. Grosvenor
City Wide Maps
- Explore city-wide air quality with the first round of hour by hour, street by street pollution models. We’ll be adding more cities as new regions reach the right data-density.
- Get into the details of your own maps with full-screen mode on the summary screen.
Your Data, Your Way
- New ways to work with your measures in the app and out. Filter pollutant by pollutant and export your complete data set right from the app.
- Spots are now visible on daily summaries
- Improved map rendering
- Latest measure is always shown in your feed
- General interface improvements
- Warm up animation sometimes stops after switching screens
- Load bar and warm up widget could be visible at the same time
- Live graph sometimes appeared inside a feed item
- Inconsistencies between map and feed item
- Time zone issue in pollution graph